Thursday, September 10, 2009

30 second phone call

Got my first, and probably only, phone call from Pete today. He said he would write me with the address, he made it there fine, and he loves me. I asked him if it was what he expected, he hesitated and said yes. I cried when I got off the phone with him. After Charlie went to sleep last night I wrote Pete my first letter. Living in the age of email, its been ages since I have written a letter. In high school that was all I did, so i couldn't help but get a little gitty writing it. Then it was a letter to my boyfriend or high school crush, and now its to my husband. Kind of cool. I drew some silly pictures on it, and pointed out that i got chocolate on the letter from the candy bar i was eating....i know he will love it. I have been showing Charlie the DVD I made of the videos of her and daddy. She just kind of stared at it trying to figure out how daddy got in the TV, she then blew him a kiss and came and laid her head on my lap. Its not just my greatest love that is gone, its hers as well.



This is one of many video's Pete made for Charlie. Sorry its sideways, I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I gotta stop reading your blog, I cry every time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUGS*
    That video is so sweet, my hormonal ass should not be reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much. Blogging feels good, and the support im getting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have cried on ever post... can't wait to keep reading

    ReplyDelete