Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cha cha change...



Bring it on. Im ready for it. Im ready for my routine to get shaken up a bit. Im a very routine person. To much so. I get stuck in it, hide in it possibly. Im ready for my husband to be a part of my routine again. Im tired of this already. He has missed so much. He left a 9 month old baby behind, and he is coming home to a toddler...tantrums and all. Leaving San Diego will be hard....very very hard. The hardest thing will be leaving my mom. I actually, cant even think about it.....its TOO hard.

I try to shake up my routine, shake myself out of a zombie slumber, that i have a tendincy to go into when i get too down. Me and Charlie go on adventures, to the park, or a museum. When im feeling really down we will take a shower or bath together. Hard to be a zombie with a giggling toddler around. Its so much fun, yet bitter sweet, because Pete isnt here. I hate being a Zombie mom. Dont get me wrong, im a damn good Zombie mom...and i love zombies, but Charlie deserves more then that. Its not every day, and seems to coincide with her teething. Her cranky = me cranky and visa versa.

Never the less, we carry on. We shake it up. We dance. We laugh. We sing. We cuddle. We kiss. We discover. I cant wait for our "We" to be three once again. This sucks, and im tired.

Adventures of (sometimes) Zombie mom, and super baby!












No comments:

Post a Comment